About Me
Friday, May 12, 2006

My name is Ron a.k.a. "Kiro". A twenty years old dude living in Ontario, Canada originally from Manila, Philippines. I am currently taking RPN program at Humber College. I was born prematurely on August 12th 1986. Born a Leo in the year of the Tiger.
I left the Philippines after I finished grade 6 back in 1999. I don't even remember if I have attended my graduation back then. That was the first time I went abroad and lived in Australia. My mom's studies had finished and after spending more than a year in the land down under, we went back to the Philippines. During my stay in the Philippines, I found out that we would now be migrating to Canada. I also found out that one of my friends is coming here, resulting us to end up in Ontario Canada. I arrived in Canada back in 2001 and haven't been home since.
KIRONOBU
Why choose the name?
The pseudonym originally came from the manga and movie "Battle Royale or Batoru Rowaiaru ばとる ろわいある". It was the name of one of the character in the movie/manga. Boy #7 Yoshitoki Kuninobu, Nanahara Shuya's best friend. I have put my own touch to the name adding my real name to it and arranging the letters a bit.
BLOGGING
I decided to blog to enhance and better my writing skills. I started blogging in April of 2006 using tabulas as my host. I have named that blog, Training Ground. During that time it was a training ground for my restless mind. After a month and a half of spending my time at tabulas, I decided to move to blogspot in May of the same year.
Other Profiles
Friendster
MySpace
Multiply
DeviantArt

Posted by Kiro @ 4:56 p.m. |