Tiff's Birthday

Last thursday (May 11), We went to Square One to get a gift for our good friend Tiffany. Victor, Kashif and I went around a bunch of stores but don't know what to get her. I was a little upset at that time because I found out that they are not going on Saturday. We went to Build a Bear and we thought that we should make a bear that represents each of us. They both found what theyre outfit's gonna be but I dont know what outfit to use for me. Victor has the Raptors jersey and Kash has that leather jacket kinda thing. They said I should just be "casual". I really dont know what represents me. Its like I dont even know myself. I finally found what I (bear) was gonna wear but by the end we didnt get the bears (ang mahal den kaya hehe). We went around stores again and stopped at this store and finally decided to get her necklace and earings.

The next day was her birthday. I took the bus to South Common to meet up with Kash and Victor (I dont know why they didnt pick me up hehe). I got there and met Vic's gf (Rita). She was funny hehe, she's chinese but can't speak chinese. She speaks indian haha or something. According to Kashif, she can speak good hehe. Its crazy to find someone in a different race who can speak your language. I know this black dude that can speak tagalog, its so cool... but I'm not gonna get into that right now, maybe next time. We got to her house and saw Denise and Kyle already there. They left because they had to go to Alladins. We had cake and some food and it was fun.
Galante yang mga yan eh... ako hinde masyado heheh oh and btw here was our gift.



Posted by Kiro @ 3:12 p.m. |

Kironobu



    Welcome to my Turf. I'm some dude living in Ontario Canada. Twenty two years old. RPN student. Asian movie addict. Self proclaimed artist. I joke around most of the time but people seems to take me seriously. Don't worry guys I'm harmless! ;p

    View My Profile

Twitter


follow kironobu at http://twitter.com

Now Playing

Archives

Previous Posts

Recent Readers

Credits