Jacob's Baptism
Tuesday, May 16, 2006
This kid should be proud because he's on my blog haha... well anyway, My mom was the godmother of Jacob. My mom and his mom are friends somehow, I think from work. We went to the church, it was a different church. It was some kind of Filipino Adventist church or something... I'm not really sure (I can't remember it now because I didn't post this entry on time). We were kinda running a little late because I had to buy shoe shine from ShoppersDrugMart. We got a little lost because we couldn't find the church. We got there and we thought we were late. We were late but it was only some lecture, singing and stuff. I found it a little weird. Its not the stuff I am used to. I know I should be open minded to others but we are talking about religion here. I am not trying to persecute them, but I just don't know why they are not catholic. I dont really want to care about it and I dont want this entry to be taken out of context. I dont want this to go anywhre else. Anyway... they took some pictures and stuff then we went home. The reception will happen later on at the evening haha.
We went to the reception, now with my sister and lola. It was so stupid because that "preacher" or whatever he calls himself is so dumb. He think he's so good and stuff. I dont know why I got ticked off by him even though he didnt do anything bad to me or something. Its just one of those things that when you meet or see someone, you automatically dislike them. We then ate, and I might say It was good food... we stayed there for a long time and I was supposed to be metting my friends at 8:00 but it was 8:30 and we were still there. I told my mom we had to go to drop me off and we did leave the reception.
Sorry if anyone gets offended by my entry especially with the "religion" thing.
*this entry was posted May 20th*
Posted by Kiro @ 11:12 a.m. |