A night Downtown: Inside
Wednesday, May 17, 2006
Well I got to the house of my friemd at about 9:00. The girls were preparing and I was downstairs with Antoine... To be honest I was a little intimidated by him but he turned out pretty okay. I know he's nice but I havent really talked to him before so yea... If you guys are wondering who he is, He is Tiff's BF so mga peeps CLEAR NA PO BA na were all just really CLOSE friends... Anyway, I changed there too in their house and I thought that Kashif was not coming but he did come. I really thought that the night will be as worse than what I was thinking but it wasnt, it was a total opposite. Were all ready and we took some pictures (sorry I dont have any copy) and it was 9:30 and the limo arrived. We got on and headed downtown to Inside. Inside is a club downtown. I remembered and told some people that this exact night, May 13, was the same night as my prom. Only this year May 13 was on a saturday, last year it was a friday and the night didnt turned out all that great. We got there and we had fun. And yea thats it...
*this entry was posted May 20th*
Posted by Kiro @ 11:21 a.m. |