Me + Music = Video
Monday, November 27, 2006
It made so much sense last night when I was uploading it but today when I woke up I don't even know why I am still doing it. But anyway what was I thingking you might ask? Am I on drugs? HAHA... Well I was just so bored. Nothing to do, no one to talk, nothing to watch, nothing at all. Well some people know what my situation is right now. So I went online and watched some videos in youtube and I saw a bunch of videos about "two chinese boys". They're not the only ones who became famous making videos and stuff... there's Happyslip and WongFu. Well yea I don't know why I am still going to do this... I am just going to humiliate myself but since I haven't posted in a while... I thought I would do you guys a favour. So here it is... hopefully its working and please be KIND. Thank you! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH.... laugh with me not at me! Man I look so tired! I was trying not to laugh or do anything weird.
*P.S* I just got to ask you! You can't stop singing with me eh? Asteg nung song!?! LSS na ba? wala pa? play it again! :p oh and I take requests too HAHAHA!
_ _ _ _ _ _
Song: That thing you do
by: The Wonders
Posted by Kiro @ 8:02 a.m. |