Torpedo

What does torpedo mean? According to dictionary[dot]com, a torpedo is a cigar-shaped, self-propelled underwater projectile launched from a submarine, aircraft, or ship and designed to detonate on contact with or in the vicinity of a target. Well in my dictionary, torpedo came from the filipino word "torpe" meaning a person who is shy to court another person and "pedo"... well lets not talk about that HAHA! just kidding...

Bakit nga ba mayroon pang nausong torpe? Why does a person need to be punished with such curse? I for one gets all weird, red, and not able to talk if a girl I really like is talking to me. I always think that I am doing something wrong that can make me loose "pogi points". I also feel like girls I like don't like me back and I feel like all of them only wants to be my friend. They always say "Oh your so cute... *hugs*"... ano ako aso? teddy bear?... but I am not complaining.

Wow I just realized your getting to know more about me. Oh well... anyway I have asked or tried to ask some girls out pero wala. I'm really corny and stupid when it comes to this. I am not gonna share them here but if you really want to know then try and contact me (like anyone will... tsismosa/tsismoso! jks). I haven't asked anyone out for a while because ayoko nanaman na nararamdaman ang butterflies sa stomach ahihi.

I remembered reading one of Gerald Anderson's answer to a question in PBB Teen edition site. "Many people here say I am gwapo. Kasi dito girls really notice me. I’m happy about it but all is still new for me.", he said with a laugh. Well when I read that I laugh and said "yabang!" but now all I can say is that it is somewhat true? HAHA aba ewan! O sige corny na enty ko... magaaral pa ako!

Posted by Kiro @ 11:47 p.m. |

Kironobu



    Welcome to my Turf. I'm some dude living in Ontario Canada. Twenty two years old. RPN student. Asian movie addict. Self proclaimed artist. I joke around most of the time but people seems to take me seriously. Don't worry guys I'm harmless! ;p

    View My Profile

Twitter


follow kironobu at http://twitter.com

Now Playing

Archives

Previous Posts

Recent Readers

Credits