Lakwatcha...

I start my fridays early but I also get off early... two other people and I decided to go to downtown Toronto and just chill. It was freezing cold outside ang I wasn't wearing that thick of clothes again! My fault... because I don't check the weather on the television.

Anyway, downtown is always fun. A bunch of weird people on the street, bums, addicts and so on and so forth. I feel like I am a country boy in the city. After getting off the bus, the train and subway, we walked and headed toward Korean Grill. We ate korean and it was really good! We had fun cooking and we found out we don't know how to cook. The waiter/waitresses have came up to our table and asked us if we still wanted the whole plate of cooked food. I guess they thought it was all burnt HAHA! It was jokes...

We walked around after and went to Spadina. China town is crazy... we went inside a mall and looked around. We came up to this DVD store and I have bought seven DVD's. I don't really spend much, so I decided to spoil myself and buy all these Korean and Japanese movies. My Sassy Girl, BRI and BRII, Spy Girl and some others. We walked around more and went to another mall. Its always fun to go to anime or DVD stores.

Afted all of that we saw a couple of my friends friend and talked a bit with them. After that we walked around more and decided to play pool. I lost obviously, I am not that good with pool. Then we finished playing and headed home... some other stuff had happened but I will continue it tomorrow or the next day. Whenever my free time is.

Posted by Kiro @ 10:21 p.m. |

Kironobu



    Welcome to my Turf. I'm some dude living in Ontario Canada. Twenty two years old. RPN student. Asian movie addict. Self proclaimed artist. I joke around most of the time but people seems to take me seriously. Don't worry guys I'm harmless! ;p

    View My Profile

Twitter


follow kironobu at http://twitter.com

Now Playing

Archives

Previous Posts

Recent Readers

Credits