Sleepy kid

Its another 8:05AM class, so I left early, went to school and went to my only class (NURS162). Today wasn't a very good day for me. I seemed off today a friend of mine told me. I was really quiet and really blank. I don't know what's wrong. I fell asleep on the bus... hopefully I didn't snore. Walang naman nangyare ngayung araw except for some personal stuff. Parang ang boring boring ng aking buhay... nothing really exciting happens. Maybe I am just overwhelmed by college or maybe its the sleeplessness that is taking over me. I wanna try an all nighter, I said to a friend of mine while we were out the night before just hanging out and driving around. Hirap pala nun ahehe... para kang patay.

Ewan ko ba... Everytime I hear someone's life, see how someone's life turns out... It always makes me think of my own life. Would it turn out okay? Or will it just stay crappy the whole time? Ei by the way... I'm not being emo and all that. Its just there's something that just happened right now with someone I know. Medyo personal kaya wag na! LOL... Nakakabanas eh! Okay... maiba tayo... Nakakatawa kanina sa bus, I always try and sleep on the bus because its a very long trip. Don't you sometimes feel like someone is staring at you when your eyes are closed in public? When you are alseep or when you just closed your eyes. Kakatakot... baka may stalker jan sa tabe tabe or baka may magnanakaw, but that's not a problem here in Canada. No one would steal your stuff... baka hanapin ka pa nga nila at isauli sayo.

Oh sige... I have to go and catch up with my sleep, paikot ikot na yata ang entry ko. I promise I will try and write better entries next time. Peace!

Posted by Kiro @ 10:44 p.m. |

Kironobu



    Welcome to my Turf. I'm some dude living in Ontario Canada. Twenty two years old. RPN student. Asian movie addict. Self proclaimed artist. I joke around most of the time but people seems to take me seriously. Don't worry guys I'm harmless! ;p

    View My Profile

Twitter


follow kironobu at http://twitter.com

Now Playing

Archives

Previous Posts

Recent Readers

Credits