HK and more
Sunday, August 27, 2006
I havent posted much because school is starting and I am getting busy LOL... I have so much stuff to do and to take care off. These past few days had been fun and I have been a bit busy with stuff.
August 25th
I went to the doctors and while I was there I got a call from my friend. I haven't seen them all for about a year and a half. Its because I moved away. Anyway a night out and watched a movie. We watched "Invincible" and then ate afterwards. Out of all the Football movies I have seen (the movies that focus on football: Rudy, Friday Night Lights and this), this was alright. Went to Wendy's talked about High School memories, all the the crazy, funny stuff that happened. It was a riot!, so funny!
August 26th
Driving Miss Wealthy (2004)
It was HK movie night and I watched "Driving Miss Wealthy". Well, its kinda like "Driving Miss Daisy" because it involves driving someone but this is way better! They were pretending that the driver was filipino because the girl only wants Filipino's to be her driver. Wow! Haha! It has more Filipino reference in the movie and I am recommending this to everyone. You better just watch it and find out for yourself. The movie is a bit funny too! The movie was mainly about a girl who has to learn a valuable lesson in life. Not take everything for granted and work kard on life. It is a pretty good movie.




August 27th
We went to church then headed to my mom's work picnic. It was alright... They had hotdog and burgers and It was somewhat fun because I was playing at those games they have set up. I was playing at the basketball thing. After the picnic we went and picked some fruit (pear). My mom's friends husband was picking the fruit up in a ladder and I was suppose to catch them. I caught most of it except for one. I was standing at the bottom of the ladder and I was not ready and i looked up then Whappak! this huge pear smacked me on my face. LOL! I think I got a small bump on my forehead.
Well thats about it! I am gonna be busy because school is starting and I have to do good!
Posted by Kiro @ 12:04 p.m. |