Blog TAG 5

This tag is so overdue. I have been tagged by a couple of people and because it is overdue I cannot remember who all of they were, all I can remember is Paula. I also haven't done a tag post for a while now. It's good that someone still remembered me and tagged me. Tag gives me a day to think about what to write and post here. By this, readers get to know me a bit better. So, without any further ado, here it is.

Instructions:
Post 10 things about you that are totally random and or stupid and shitty. No one really cares just post them. Then pick 5 people to do the same!
1. I watch sappy movies but also horror and action movies... Okay!

2. I drank a whole bottle (500ml) of Orange pop when I was young because I was so thirsty.

3. I am a fat lard!... love to eat food!... just bribe me with food and everything between us would be good. If you got a favour just feed me!

4. Contrary to what I said earlier... I am picky when it comes to food, but not that much. As long as it tastes good!

5. I cannot stand posers and everything just like it.

6. I have stage fright and cannot stand speaking through a crowd. I get all nervous and I will do anything just to avoid it.

7. I am hyper at nights and a goody two shoes during the day. HAHA! Just like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde... HAHA! or more recently... Gollum! LOL!

8. After seeing horror movie, I still get scared and can't sleep in the dark by myself. HAHA! May mumu sa tabi! lol...

9. I got too much gcm... LOL... well actually its not gcm its just m... I counted already! Oh btw its not all g okay! (sorry, a little inside joke there.)

10. And last but not the least. I miss the Philippines!

Wow... I am such a dork! So I am tagging these people:
Juice
Heneroso
Jhed
Vinkz
Rob

Posted by Kiro @ 7:31 a.m. |

Kironobu



    Welcome to my Turf. I'm some dude living in Ontario Canada. Twenty two years old. RPN student. Asian movie addict. Self proclaimed artist. I joke around most of the time but people seems to take me seriously. Don't worry guys I'm harmless! ;p

    View My Profile

Twitter


follow kironobu at http://twitter.com

Now Playing

Archives

Previous Posts

Recent Readers

Credits