Pick up lines
Wednesday, August 02, 2006
Well I'm bored and I got nothing to post. I'll start the month easy... Let's just all laugh and share moments together hahaha... I wish these things work and I'll probably use some of them. However I'll look like a big idiot saying them... Hahaha! Here's a bunch for you guys to use. Cheesy as it may sound... but its still dang hilarious!
- Yo Baby, you be my Dairy Queen, I'll be your Burger King, you treat me right, and I'll do it your way.
- I'm new in town, could I have directions to your house.
- If you were a new hamburger at McDonald's, you would be McGorgeous.
- If I could rewrite the alphabet, I would put U and I together.
- You might not be the best looking girl here, but beauty is only a light switch away.
- Shall we talk or continue flirting from a distance?
- Is it cold in here, or are you just happy to see me.
- Excuse me I lost my teddy bear will you sleep with me tonight.
- I lost my phone number. Can I borrow yours?
- I must be in heaven cause I've seen an angel.
- You're like milk, I want to make you a part of my complete breakfast.
- Is your name Gillette? ...because you're the best a man can get.
- I want to melt in your mouth, not in your hand.
- I have Skittles in my mouth, wanna taste the rainbow?
- True, there are a lot of fish in the sea, but you're the only one I'd like to catch and mount back at my place.
- You make Paris Hilton look like a teletubbie.
- Screw me if I am wrong, but haven't we met before?
- Do you work for UPS? 'Cause I swear I saw you checking out my package!
- How do you like your eggs cooked? Why? Well I just wanted know what to make for you in the morning!
- I wish you were a carousel at Wal-Mart so I could ride you all day long for just a quarter!!
- The only thing your eyes haven't told me is your name.
- You have been very naughty! Go to my room!
- I had sex with someone last night. Was that you?
- Picture this, you, me, bubble baths, and a bottle of champagne.
- Baby, you're so sweet, you put Hershey's outta business.
- Aw, girl, I'm gonna have to put you on my "To Do" List!
- Girl, you must be tired 'cause you've been running through my mind all day!
- Do you have a Bandaid? Because I just scraped my knee falling for you.
- I hope you know CPR, because you take my breath away.
- Do you believe in fairytales, because one is about to start.
- Are you a parking ticket? Because you got fine written all over you.
- Hi, I'm Mr. Right. Someone said you were looking for me.
- Excuse me, my mouth hurts will you kiss it?
- My pickup line was published on the Internet... Would you like to hear it.
- You make me so nervous and flustered, I've completely forgotten my standard pick-up line.
Posted by Kiro @ 11:03 p.m. |