Normal
Sunday, July 16, 2006
Normal. What is normal? What and where do you base the norm from? Maybe from what the majorities do... right? Normal - Conforming with, adhering to, or constituting a norm, standard, pattern, level, or type (Dictionary[dot]com). Do I have a normal life? Do I think normally? Am I normal? Umm haha on second thought, don't answer that...
Growing up, you see your life change. I guess that's the norm to everyone, you cannot really avoid changes. It will come to your life no matter what, no matter how you avoid it and no matter how you try to correct it. Some things has to change and some things no matter how much you want it to change, won't change.
My life ain't perfect... well... who's is? But some people are "happier" than others. I don't even think my life is normal... oh wait... I know my life is not normal. Most of you guys only know me from my blog, some of you know me from chat and even less know the whole me. Do I dare to reveal all of it to you? A huge part of me don't want to because I don't want to feel vulnerable. A little part of me wants to share it and do not care what others think.
I have been blogging for a couple of months now and most of you guys still don't know me. Well not that you want to know who I am... its just I want to share just a little part of who I am so you can feel "close" to me. Kaya don't be shy... mag comment na rin kayu... di ako nangangagat. I'll just be brief so I don't bore you out.
- My Name is Ron
- Born August 12th
- From the Philippines living in Canada
- Was premature... yay go me!
- Lives with my mom and sis
- Single ahehehe apply na!
- Likes to travel and moonlit walks on the beach
- Shy but approachable
- Dislikes bitchy people (I know who they are... dumb bitches)
- PM me for more or just comment :D
Posted by Kiro @ 9:34 p.m. |