Native tongue
Wednesday, July 05, 2006
E nasaspan dra umt tyoc frana so vneahtc yht E ku du ehdanhad lyva'c yht bmyo. ku uh dra lusbidan yht bmyo Luihdancdnega un Nat Ymand yht ymcu bmyo Bmyocdydeuh. E nasaspan kaddehk naymmo ytteldat fedr Vehym Vyhdyco EQ. E bmyoat dryd ymsucd ajanotyo uha cissan. E fyc ib eh so nuus zicd bmyoehk ed, un ajah uid fedr so vneahtc ryhkehk uid yd y crub, un ryhkehk uid yd so vneahtc ruica bmyoehk. Dryd ymm cdubbat palyica e ryt du ku du Lyhyty yht cu tuac ra. Ur dra kuut desac... yht E naymmo tu secc ed. E ryjah'd naymmo cbugah du dras silr eh ypuid veja oaync huf. E ymcu nynamo caa so vneaht rana fru ymcu lysa du Lyhyty. Fa meja y ped vyn vnus aylr udran. Ajah druikr fa pudr fahd rana dukadran, cusadesac E vaam mega ra'c pylg drana. E naymmo tu secc dras. Yht E fuhtan ruf so meva fuimt dinh uid ev E ryth'd mavd dra Bremebbehac. Fryd clruum femm E ku du yht fru femm E saad. Ur syh... ruf E fecr E's kuehk drana uh jylydeuh.
Ev oui kad drec... E'mm bid oui eh so vaydinat pmuk.
If you know how to decode this, post it in the comment box.
*Clue* FF
TALAMASCA GOT IT!
I remember the old days where my friends and I go to internet cafe's and play. go on the computer and play Counterstrike or Red Alert and also play Playstation. I remember getting really addicted with Final Fantasy IX. I played that almost everyday one summer. I was up in my room just playing it, or even out with my friends hanging out at a shop, or hanging out at my friends house playing. That all stopped because i had to go to Canada and so does he. Oh the good times... and I really do miss it. I haven't really spoken to them much in about five years now. I also rarely see my friend here who also came to Canada. We live a bit far from each other. Even though we both went here together, sometimes I feel like he's back there. I really do miss them. And I wonder how my life would turn out if I hadn't left the Philippines. What school will I go to and who will I meet. Oh man... how I wish I'm going there on vacation.
If you get this... I'll put you in my featured blog.
AL BHED
Final Fantasy X Al Bhed Language
As you may already know, one of Final Fantasy X objectives is to understand Rikku's native language. In order to find out what are the people of Al Bhed saying, you need to find 26 volumes of the Al Bhed Dictionary, therefore you will have to search for each one of them in the world of Final Fantasy X.
Posted by Kiro @ 7:15 p.m. |