Sleepless night
Tuesday, June 27, 2006
There are nights I couldn't sleep. For some reason the sleep fairy didn't visit me last night. Or maybe she didn't find me because I was not in my regular sleeping place. Maybe she saw me but forgotten to sprinkle her sleeping dust. I was tossing and turning in the couch where I decided to sleep for the night. It was almost around 3 am. I decided to turn the AC up to make me more comfortable and have a chilly sleep. Its more fun and relaxing to sleep when it is a little colder. It still didn't work. I went online and a fellow blogger pmed me. I didn't even know how he knew that I was there because as soon as I sat down in front of my PC he pmed me. I remember reading his "how to sleep" entry in his blog. He suggested me some stuff in order for me to sleep. After five minutes of talking I decided that I am just going to go to my room and sleep properly on my bed instead of sleeping in the couch. I went inside and thought why couldn't I sleep. I then realized that this bugger is not letting me sleep. He keeps stinging me and that kept me awake that night. I rarely get visits from this fellow and sometimes when he does come he doesn't sting that much. It was a pimple and it was in my upper mouth just below the nose. I have never been kept awake by a simple thing before but this time I couldn't sleep just because of that. Why did it just pop up out of the blue? Is it because of stress? Why does it always appear randomly out of nowhere? I'm not in-love or have a crush on someone or something... I didn't eat anything that greasy... Why did I broke out? If you can call a single pimple a break out... I thought to myself it will go away. Get a grip and do not worry about it and stop touching it! haha... Why are you making this simple thing a problem and that its making you not able to sleep?... I couldn't get an answer and then after a couple of minutes I fell asleep...
P.S. I dunno what I was thinking so I decided to post this and fluff it up a little. Hehehe...
Posted by Kiro @ 1:10 p.m. |