Blog TAG 3

Wow hahaha I knew it... I knew that I was going to get tagged again sooner or later. This time Beverly got her revenge and tagged me. Its okay though I'll get her again next time Mwahahahahaha... kiddin... 0_- hehe...
Instructions:
Name ten(10) of life's simple pleasures that you like the most, then pick ten(10) people to do the same. Try to be original and creative and not to use things that someone else has already used.

1. Eating ~ I eat and eat and eat. I can eat almost anything... I said almost and as long as its edible. Sometimes I eat like there is no tomorrow. Hahahaha... but it has its consequences.

2. Computer/Internet ~ It keeps me entertained, so I don't get bored. Its a very useful thing. You can play games, talk to people, send pictures and emails, listen to music, watch videos and many many more.

3. Water ~ well its obvious... it can help you survive. Keeps you hydrated, gets you cleaned up, and its a good way to cool off when its hot.

4. Bed ~ Its where I sleep and without it I would be sleeping on the floor. But sleeping on the floor ain't that bad. It also a comfortable place to sleep if you don't know.

5. Job ~ Well... its easy and I get money from it. I basically just stand and wait for customer to buy something. I work at Concessions at a community centre.

6. Car ~ Its easier for us to go places. Before when we didn't have a car it was a pain taking the bus. Buses either is early or late, but its still useful.

7. Life ~ Ofcourse my life is a very valuable thing. And being alive is a gift from God which most people take for granted.

8. Phone ~ I can keep in contact with people and get in touch with them if I need to. I also like the camera in it, I always take picture of everything and anything.

9. Movies ~ I love watching movies. At home, other peoples house or at the theatre. I mostly like horror movies or azn movies like japanese(horror), korean(romance), chinese(action) and filipino(corny) hahahaha.

10. God, Family and Friends ~ The most important thing because they will always be there for you through thick and thin. They have your back when your down and they try and guide you to the right direction in life.

Some of them might sound crap but thats all I could think of for now. I am going to tag...

Kevin
Cars
Rina
Mico
Jhed
Paula
Karla
Rob
Aaron
Tara

Posted by Kiro @ 5:58 p.m. |

Kironobu



    Welcome to my Turf. I'm some dude living in Ontario Canada. Twenty two years old. RPN student. Asian movie addict. Self proclaimed artist. I joke around most of the time but people seems to take me seriously. Don't worry guys I'm harmless! ;p

    View My Profile

Twitter


follow kironobu at http://twitter.com

Now Playing

Archives

Previous Posts

Recent Readers

Credits