A night to remember

Prom - A formal dance held for a high-school or college class typically at or near the end of the academic year. - dictionary.com

I have heard that my old school's prom is going to be today (I think). Prom night to me brings a lot of memory. My prom happened last year at the 13th of May. You might remember that May the 13th 2005 was a friday. Therefore it was friday the 13th. It started out as a regular day. I went to school even though most of my classmates are not going. They were busy preparing for prom. However some people still showed up, mostly guys. I guess because we don't have to prepare that much eh? At last school was done and I walked home. I was still trying to call a bunch of people to confirm and organize everyone.

I got prepared, took some pictures and went to one of my friends place because everyone is going to meet up there for the limo. We took some more pictures while waiting for the limo. The first bad luck I had that day was when I couldnt fix my tie. I guess you can't really call it bad luck because it is my fault not knowing how to tie a tie. After figuring out how to tie one, my friends father started to swat/hit my back. I was like "wtf?" He then said that I leaned on something and my back was dirty covered with some dust.

Finally the limo's arrived (we got 2, one for the girls and one for the guys). Then we got to the hall. We ate good food, danced and took some pictures. The night ended and people are starting to head to the hotel after party or other after party they had to go to. Three other guys and myself was dropped of at the hotel and the rest just went back to one of my friends house. Only two of us can get inside the hotel because our group had a room reserved. (Our class president didn't organize the hotel very well so some others ended up not having a room and couldn't get in. I tried to get the other two in but we had bad luck. Things happened. We ended up wasting our time there and headed home. I wasted my money to that hotel! I should have just given my spot, got my money and went to my friends house. They actually had a very good time at my friends house. I got home and noticed that I have lost the batteries from the digital camera that I had borrowed. Lost the other batteries I had borrowed. Lost my giftbag. Ripped a button out of my suit jacket. It was a very horrible day but I had fun. The prom was early in May (school ends at june) and it was friday the 13th. How lucky was I?

Posted by Kiro @ 1:37 a.m. |

Kironobu



    Welcome to my Turf. I'm some dude living in Ontario Canada. Twenty two years old. RPN student. Asian movie addict. Self proclaimed artist. I joke around most of the time but people seems to take me seriously. Don't worry guys I'm harmless! ;p

    View My Profile

Twitter


follow kironobu at http://twitter.com

Now Playing

Archives

Previous Posts

Recent Readers

Credits