Its that time of the year again!

For me its still far but for many others back in the Philippines. It is that time of the year again! Pasukan na naman and you can't run away from it or stop the time and rewind the summer. Well malapet na rin summer dito! Two weeks from now or more, school will end here in the western part of the world. That means well... malapet na ako pumasok sa college! By September I would be going to Humber, but I'm a bit sad because High School is done. Well it has been done for quite some time now but I do miss some parts of it. High School is a big part of youre life whether you like it or not. During those years decides if you will be able to go to university. But in the long run its still youre choice if you want to go or not.

Its in the air... kids dreading the first day of school. Waking up early and putting that uniform once again. Making sure that you got everything you need for school in your back pack. These are the emotions that creeps up to those "back to school" kids... mapa grade school, high school or pati na ren yung ibang college and university.

Soon makikita ko na naman ang commercial ng Staples Business Depot kinakanta ang christmas song na "Its the most wonderful time of the year!". Sa commercial ay merong tatay na tuwang-tuwa dahil may pasok na naman ang mga anak nya sa school habang namimile sa store ng supplies. Syempre ipinakita ren and mga bata na malungkot na sumusunod sa tatay nila habang nagtatatalon siya sa likod ng shopping cart! Maybe it feels like christmas shopping for him hehe.

Malapet na ren ang bakasyon! Summer na! Ang pinoproblema ko lang ay ang aking mga bayarin sa school at kung anu anong applications. Also I have no idea what to expect this coming year. College might be fun... I dont know yet. I have only been there when I took the test ans some other stuff. Basta whatever happens happens dba? Good Luck na lang sa aken hehe...

Eks dee... nahihirapan na ako mag blog ayaw na lumabas ng mga gusto kong masabe! hehe...
Also if you guys can support me at TALKSMART's Poll. Thank You hehe...

Posted by Kiro @ 11:34 p.m. |

Kironobu



    Welcome to my Turf. I'm some dude living in Ontario Canada. Twenty two years old. RPN student. Asian movie addict. Self proclaimed artist. I joke around most of the time but people seems to take me seriously. Don't worry guys I'm harmless! ;p

    View My Profile

Twitter


follow kironobu at http://twitter.com

Now Playing

Archives

Previous Posts

Recent Readers

Credits