Kash's Birthday
Monday, May 29, 2006
May 27th was Kash's Birthday!! Happy Birthday buddy!! Hope you had a good one! We decided that we were going to go out on sunday and we did. I was suppose to plan everything and I found it very hard to get people together. I didn't know that it was going to be that hard but it all worked out fine.
Earlier that week we got him some stuff. I went out with Victor and got a birthday card, then the next day I went with Tiffany to get him a gift. We were suppose to all go together but their schedule conflicts. We got him two golf shirts and a wallet. I didn't know that the wallet is going to be that much. It was almost $30 for a wallet where you can only put cards in. He has always been looking for a good wallet to put all his damn cards. Hehe...
So we did go out and I planned to go have coffee and dessert then a drive-in movie. It didnt really work out as I planned because he had to work at 1am. He is honestly a workaholic and schoolaholic (if there is such a word). He drowns himself with work and school everytime but he can really manage it. He is one amazing guy! haha... So we just went to a movie after having something to eat. Tiff and Antoine had to leave because Tiff's dad was sick, it was some kind of infection because something happened when her dad was playing soccer. Don't really know what happened but I hope you get better Mister!
We went and saw X-Men: The Last Stand. It was an alright movie. I really like it and I hope theres more installments because I would want to watch them. I feel like the end left me hanging but that was my opinion. Its stunts and effects are really good and I hope thet gave more parts to Angel. And I was wondering who was that girl (the character not the actor, I didnt quite get their names) that have the power to walk thru stuff, and also that guy that is the source of the cure for mutants. Then After the movie we went to Wendy's Drive-thru and got me a bacon mushroom melt. Mmmmm... lol...
Posted by Kiro @ 8:17 p.m. |