Mental Block
Sunday, May 28, 2006
Hey Guys... I know I havent updated my blog in a very long time... Its just I dont know what to write here anymore. People told me not to think so much on what to write here, and just to let it flow naturally. And that I should not bother what "other" people want to read, it should be about what "I" want to write.
Anyway, Last saturday I went back to work for Carassauga. I was suppose to work around 6:30pm. I totally forgot that day that I was working and my co-worker Alex called me and asked me if I was working that day. I TOTALLY forgot hahaha... I got there around 7:30pm. I woke up earlier that day and I didn't remember that I was working that day, instead I played RO... hahaha. I got there and it was packed, a lot of people were buying too at the concession. I felt so bad being late for an hour. That was the very first time I nearly missed work. I have never forgotten which days I work because its the same schedule every week. But this time I did forget because I am only on call. The concession was closed because hockey season is done and there is not much business except if there is Lacross.
*this entry was posted May 29th*
Posted by Kiro @ 11:59 p.m. |