Mother's Day Birthday
Thursday, May 18, 2006
Sorry again that I didn't post on time. Anyway, May 14th was a great day. Luckily I woke up earlt this day. If I didnt I will have to go to church later in the afternoon. But going to church in the afternoon or morning doesn't really matter to me, as long as I went to church its all good.
To my Mom... Happy Mother's Day and Happy Birthday hehe... sabay pa no!?! hehe... well nabate ko naman sya pinopost ko lang ulet...
also to my pinsan KC Happy Birthday...
We went to church then headed to JackDarling... it was very very windy that day. We were supposed to have a picnic, and we did. We set it up even though the wind is so strong especially if your like right beside to the lake. We couldnt really set it up properly but we managed. we got food but they couldnt cope with the wind and coldness outside so my lola, mom, and sister decided to get in the car and eat there. I said " How about these food and stuff here? We can't leave them here." But they still went in the car (parked right across the picnic table). We can see the food and no one will steal them but I still stayed outside. It was so cold and the wind is making it worse. I was frozen there sitting on the table eating. It was so funny actually haha... The day turned out good and quite funny... after we finished eating we just went back home instead of walking around outside near the lake.
*this entry was posted May 20th*
Posted by Kiro @ 11:57 a.m. |