Random Vol.II
Thursday, June 01, 2006
I mentioned before, that we got a new DVD from the Sony Store up at Heartland Centre. Now... my sister and I have this trips going down to the library. We go down there to borrow books obviously and DVD/VHS. Our subscription to ABS-CBN website is over so we cant watch some of the shows back in the Phils. Last week I watched In America and it was about this Irish family migrating to America. It was a pretty interesting movie. I noticed that the Mom there was the Pre-Cog in the movie by Tom Cruise (Minority Report). She's a pretty good actress. Anyway... this week I saw Power of One and About a boy. Power of One talks about racism and all that. My Lola even liked watching it even if she didn't understand what they were talking about. Hehe... On the other hand About a boy was okay but a bit boring. I dont know why me and my sister have to get movies now because of that DVD hehe... basta okay ren naman, more bonding time? hehe. Minsan ren naman mangyare yun kase pag magkapated syempre may away den dba hehe.
While walking home from the library, I heard a scream. It was coming from one of the cars passing by. I got startled and quickly looked for who it was. I didn't know who it was and I didn't quite hear what they said. That kind of incident happened to me before. Some A-holes will yell out from their car, and it is so annoying. That happened when I was with my mom, Tiff and my sister in three different times of course. And the funny thing was when me and Tiff was walking we were talking about this same incident. Some people could be so damn stupid and annoying!
Before going to the library, we were shopping with my mom. We were looking for light fixtures. We found some but returned them again because of missing parts. We saw items made from banig. Tulad ng bayong. You know how much they are selling it at Walmart? $19.99 and some kind of napkin holder made from the same material. It was selling for $0.99 marked down to $0.49. Dang! I said... Ang mahal and if you do bring them here and go for business. Yaman mo na! haha... Then me and my sis got BubbleTease before heading to the library.
Teka maiba tayo. This past few days napapadalas ang confe namin nila Cars, Rina at Kevin. Puro kakulitan at kwentuhan. Conyohan daw at kantahan haha... malapet na pasukan nyo kevin and cars! wala lang hehe Eks Dee!
Posted by Kiro @ 1:17 p.m. |