Blog TAG

Well... well... this thing is going around and I got victimized by it! LoL jowk lang... I know I can just ignore them people who tagged me but nah... I'll do it. Anyway, Cars and Sabr!na TAGGED me. Or maybe some other people too... i dunno.

Instructions:
1. The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different descriptions of their perfect lover.
2. He/she needs to mention the sex/gender of their perfect lover.
3. He/she must tag 8 more people to join this game and leave a comment on their respective sites anouncing that theyve been tagged.
4. If tagged a second time, theres no need to post again

Hhmmm I guess that "lucky" girl should be (not in any particular order):

1. NICE: syempre dapat mabait sya. It doesnt matter if she loose her temper sometimes but she should be nice overall. No bad habits like smoking but drinking is alright as long as she doesnt get drunk. No drugs and all those things. A good girl but not too good. She should keep her promises and be dependable at times. She should not lie and be able to share with me things and vice versa.

2. FUNNY: a sense of humour isn't that bad to have in a person. She should crack some jokes every once in a while and be serious as well if the time comes. I dont want her to joking around all the time especially if the joking around is not appropriate at a certain time.

3. CUTE: well, this doesnt really matter but if youre good looking then thats a plus. Do I have to say more?

4. ACTIVE: haha... active... like sa sports... anu iniisep nyo? jowk... she should be active, loves the outdoors and play some sports but thats not really a must. Its just another plus. Me myself is not that sports active pero pag meron nagyaya... i do go out and play... basta soccer, volleyball, swimming at iba pa okay ako dun. hehe...

5. SMART: Having a working brain is a must. I dont want those dumb "blondes" marame dito nun eh haha!.. I dont want them because theyre a handfull. Can't handle them. Being smart have its advantages because they cannot be outsmarted by others hehe. Being Open minded cant hurt too and she has to be smart to her decisions in life.

6. CARING: Ofcourse she should be caring. Be able to take care of the kids and also me and herself. I dont want her to be a slob but a little mess here and there is alright. I can be messy too sometimes, just look at my room.

7. RELIGIOUS: I want her to be catholic and go to church every sunday. I want her to believe in God and not be an atheist. God-fearing and pray at times. I grew up praying the rosary every night, pero ngayun nahinto na, ewan ko ba.

8. INDEPENDENT: She should be able to stand up on her own ground and not rely too much on others. Be able to do things on her own and not be too clingy.

I had a very hard time thinking about all these... sorry if I have offended anyone and also that this is just my opinion. I am not even sure if all of this should be a characteristic of the perfect girl that I would like. It can change anytime hehe just so you know. So now I should be tagging some people, and they are as follow:

RJ
Paula
Anjouli
Arvin
Phoebe
Irvin
Regina
Bea

GOOD LUCK GUYS!!!

Posted by Kiro @ 10:25 a.m. |

Kironobu



    Welcome to my Turf. I'm some dude living in Ontario Canada. Twenty two years old. RPN student. Asian movie addict. Self proclaimed artist. I joke around most of the time but people seems to take me seriously. Don't worry guys I'm harmless! ;p

    View My Profile

Twitter


follow kironobu at http://twitter.com

Now Playing

Archives

Previous Posts

Recent Readers

Credits