JackAstors
Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Wow I got a major headache hehe. Today I went to JackAstor's for dinner. People from where I work all went for dinner/meeting there. It was our year end get together. It was my first year working for the city and it was great. However I think if you let people get underneath you're skin at work, you're not going to survive in that place. Well, I think where ever you are if you let them get in you... you'll die and just want to leave. People can get annoying sometimes if you let them. I'm not saying people there are bad or anything, they're totally not. However some jokes can get pretty annoying.
Enough complaining... We got our appetizer hehe. It was Nachos chili and cheese, Lobster and crab dip with pita bread, and bresshutto? Well... I'm not sure what they're called but yea, you get the idea... they're food. I ordered Buffalo Chicken fingers with Ceasar salad and Iced tea. It was really good! And the best part of it is that I didn't have to pay. Is there anything better than a free dinner at a restaurant? LoL jowk! We talked, laughed and stuff like that... and they asked me if I am going to come back and I said "yea of course!" I'm still going to come back there! I think that meal was better than what I get from school yearbook year end get together. We just usually go to Mandarin and get eat all you can. But I guess it's good too because it's free hahaha. Talk about gluttony at Mandarins, some of us competes on who can eat the most food.LoL.
After that I headed home with two people but they were going to Square One first to get a prom dress. So I decided I should come and follow them around. It was kind of embarrassing going with them because meh I can't really explain it. I don't really want to get into all that stuff. Finally she got a prom dress and it was pretty if I might say so myself. I also found out that time that one of the Operation Staff's Dad had passed away and they are going tomorrow for the funeral. They asked me to come with them and I guess I will.
Then after all that we headed to Tim Horton's for coffee. It was kind of annoying because the stupid cashier who I think or know is Filipino is so dumb. I know I should be nicer to Filipino's here but well... they're still other people. I wouldn't treat them any higher than any other race here. I got to be fair and treat everyone the same. I asked for Honey Dip TIMBITS and I asked if they still have them. She said "yes". So I asked her again "how many does it come in a box?" She said "6 or 12 or 24". I said I'll get "12". Then I looked at the total and it says $5.95. I got kind of confused because why did the timbits cost that much? The other girl beside her asked me if I want to choose or make it just assorted and I noticed she was getting donuts. I immediately said "I don't want donuts, I wanted Honey Dip TIMBITS". The old lady cashier then said "You said you wanted donuts". I never said donuts dumb ass, I thought to myself but I just kept quiet. And cancelled the order and just got me a Medium Hot Chocolate and one Candy Sprinkled donut. She even asked me how many Sprinkled donuts I wanted. I said to myself, are you dumb? I can't eat half a dozen of donuts in one sitting. It was annoying. Hehe... yea anyway... there's more erm "scenes" like that, which happened in my life hehehe... Well, whose life doesn't have erm "scenes"? hehe...
And oh yea... HAPPY BIRHTDAY MARCO!!... hahaha... and I took that picture using my phone at JackAstors. Wrote my name on the table and we got the Elvis Presley booth!
Posted by Kiro @ 11:21 p.m. |