Dividing Line

"Birds with the same feather flock together". Is this idiom really true? Do we really all tend to stick to the same race or orientation as ourselves. Err... why did I even choose this topic out of all the things in my head. To be honest I don't really know, the only thing I want to know is why isn't the Philippines in the Fifa World Cup. Hehehe... yea yea... I know filipino's are not big soccer players but why can't we start to be fans of it. I think that if the Philippines is in the World Cup, people back will err lets say "unite" to cheer on the country and forget about all the problems that are happening. It's true that the government can be corrupt and most people that works there are... however if we try to work honestly err I don't know I give up. Some people can really be bought because of the poverty. I guess all I'm trying to say is err work together for the better of the country? haha yea yun na lang...

Yea yea... I'm getting off topic. I wasn't suppose to be talking about soccer or the government. All I really wanted to say is that in multicultural countries like Canada, people often make friends with their own race, religion etc. etc. Its because you can relate to them more and you feel more at home with them. You can speak your language and express yourself more. My question to you is... would you marry some one from another race, religion or even some one with the same sex etc etc? Unlike other culture who has to go through arrange marriage... we filipino's are lucky enough to not have that. I think it is wrong to marry some one you don't love and that it is not right for the parents to choose your mate. Most filipino families would want their kids to marry someone who is a filipino. Even the kids think they should marry their own race. That thought gets passed down from generation to generation. However at these times I think some filipino's would rather marry someone from another race preferably some one from a rich country. Well thats just my opinion because if some one from Australia would want to marry me why not eh? LOL anyway... I guess its just the poverty taking a toll onto the people. They would sacrifice anything to get a better life especially the parents. They would do anything to make their kids life a bit better than their. And thats what I love about Filipinos.

P.S. Please tell me if my post is err getting off topic, or if it doesn't make any sense.

Posted by Kiro @ 12:25 p.m. |

Kironobu



    Welcome to my Turf. I'm some dude living in Ontario Canada. Twenty two years old. RPN student. Asian movie addict. Self proclaimed artist. I joke around most of the time but people seems to take me seriously. Don't worry guys I'm harmless! ;p

    View My Profile

Twitter


follow kironobu at http://twitter.com

Now Playing

Archives

Previous Posts

Recent Readers

Credits