Blog TAG 2

Tagged again?... well its alright because I don't have to think about what I am going to post for one day. It will give me more time to erm, think. I was tagged by Anjouli and Kevin. I just want to know... where are these blog tags coming from? Probably from someone who is nosy and wants to know stuff about someone and pretended it to be a blog tag. Anyway, here it goes.
Instruction:
The first player of this game starts with the "6 weird things/habits about yourself" and people who get tagged need to write a blog of their 6 weird habits/things, as well as state this rule clearly.. in the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names...

1. Lazy ~ Yes yes... Its a very known erm bad thing about me... If laziness hits me, its hard to get me out from it. Procrastination is a habit of mine, but I still get things done.

2. Forgetful ~ I forget things like names, birthdays, events and stuff. Well not everytime... sometimes. I would forget your name if I had to remember many names like when I move to a new school.

3. Perfectionist ~ I don't know why I always pick the harder task and try to be so perfect everytime. I come out of a task allright but always have this little disappointment in me. I think I am always hard on myself.

4. Binger ~ YEP! I don't know why but sometimes food is always what I think off. Its weird but I'm trying to stop eating/snacks. Hehe... Diet?

5. Addict ~ Yes I can get easily addicted to stuff... not that kind of stuff. Games and stuff. For example like right now my current addiction is on blogging. When I get bored I am going to look for another alternative. I hope it's studying T_T

6. Serious ~ Like I said in my profile... "Most people think I am always serious but to be honest I'm not... I joke around most of the time you just can't tell." I do joke around but when it come to making jokes on me sometimes I take it seriously.

Everything in me contradicts and I hate myself for all this stuff. I can name some more but no... I will just keep it to myself. Well... the things I'm gonna keep for myself is not that bad. I just don't want you guys to know. Anyway... TAG...

Paula
Beverly
Heneroso
Tsina
Sabrina
Aaron

Posted by Kiro @ 4:00 p.m. |

Kironobu



    Welcome to my Turf. I'm some dude living in Ontario Canada. Twenty two years old. RPN student. Asian movie addict. Self proclaimed artist. I joke around most of the time but people seems to take me seriously. Don't worry guys I'm harmless! ;p

    View My Profile

Twitter


follow kironobu at http://twitter.com

Now Playing

Archives

Previous Posts

Recent Readers

Credits