Blog TAG 4

Well I don't hate blog tags... Its just I find myself doing blog tags more than a regular entry but anyway I got tagged by Jhed, Juicee and Beverly again... I think she has a grudge on me.
Instructions:
Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so.
1. Superblessed
2. In My Pocket
3. Surreptitious Travels to the Moon and Back
4. Randomisity
5. My Turf

Next, select five people to tag:

Irvin
Paula
Ken
Anjouli
Jod

And now the questions...

What were you doing 10 years ago?
I can't really remember what I was doing back then but I probably was walking around in my undies hahahaha...

What were you doing 1 year ago?
I graduated High School and quit my job at BK woohoo.

Five snacks you enjoy:
Tostitos Jalopeno Chips with Salsa
Regent Cakes (Ube, Pandan, Mocha and Strawberry)
Lucky Me Pancit Canton
Hi-ro or Oreo
Twix

Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:
Where is the Love by Black Eyed Peas
Addicted by Simple Plan (I know most of their songs)
Beautiful Soul by Jesse McCartney
Wake me up when September ends by Green Day
Your body is a Wonderland by John Mayer

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
Travel around the world aboard my private plane
Buy clothes even though I'm not a big fan of shopping
Buy a house but just a plain one
Buy a car
Invest my money

Five bad habits:
Can be lazy and procrastinate
Eat a lot (mostly junk)
Unacceptable language
Computer addict (games, chat, etc)
Couch Potato

Five things you like doing:
Watching Movies/TV
Eating
Rest/Sleeping
Blogging
Travelling

Five things you would never wear again:
Jogging Pants
Jeans that doesn't fit me anymore
Knee high socks
Small shirts
3/4 loose pants hahaha... its weird...

Five favorite toys:
Computer
DVD
PS
MP3
Cellphone

P.S. If there is any blog tags left out there... I'll answer it after I make some proper entries... *sigh*

Posted by Kiro @ 5:38 p.m. |

Kironobu



    Welcome to my Turf. I'm some dude living in Ontario Canada. Twenty two years old. RPN student. Asian movie addict. Self proclaimed artist. I joke around most of the time but people seems to take me seriously. Don't worry guys I'm harmless! ;p

    View My Profile

Twitter


follow kironobu at http://twitter.com

Now Playing

Archives

Previous Posts

Recent Readers

Credits