Random Vol.III
Sunday, June 25, 2006
Before I begin I should probably explain my "random" entries. Well my Random entries are collection of thoughts that I have but can't really quite make it out. Basically its a collection of "uncomplete" entries. ;)
I'm just gonna keep this short so I'll use bullet form...
- I have finished my college applications woohoo... and paid... just gonna wait untill August for orientation and classes on September
- Gonna work this week then there is training.
- The Gay topic has been coming up on TV a lot because of that Gay Pride Parade thing downtown... even the tv shows are turning gay now... even my entry is turning that... >_<
- Oh and why are Filipino's portrayed as "gay" in the Simpsons, Family Guy and King of the Hill?
- I have to look for a summer job
- England is going to go against Portugal ahihi... Forca Portugal!!
- I think tomorrow (or today because I'm just editing this) is the Prom (Cabot) and I was suppose to go to the after party but oh well...
- Cristiano Ronaldo Santos Aveiro is only a year older than me... WOW...
- Its hard to bloghop ahahaha... Sorry for those people who I havent visited... If you want me to visit yours right now... leave me a comment.
Posted by Kiro @ 10:23 p.m. |