100 to DO list

Haha... This was supposed to be my entry yesterday but I was hard to think of 100 things you want to do before you move on in one sitting. Many of us want to accomplish and do something before you know "that" happens. Anyway here is mine (not in any particular order)... check and see if we have anything in common... maybe we can do it together hahaha just call me up or message me hahahaha...

I have to say one thing first though... most of you "readers" think I am always serious hehe. Well my entry might be serious but if you look hard enough you'll find funny things about it. And read the description I wrote about myself... that thing really describes who I am.

Anyway here it is:

1. Go Snowboarding
2. Finish High School
3. Go back to the Philippines on vacation
4. Sleep the whole day
5. Learn to play the guitar
6. Go to Japan
7. Climb any mountain
8. Get a part time job
9. Get a real job
10. Finish College
11. Ride on a plane
12. Learn how to drive "properly"
13. Get my own car
14. Get my own house or apartment
15. Ride on a ship/boat
16. Do an all nighter
17. Get married
18. Have kids
19. Do some community service
20. Be at two places at once
21. Watch any sport event on the scene
22. Go to a rock concert
23. Go skinny dipping
24. Go to Spain
25. Learn Spanish
26. Get a cellphone
27. Go on a hot air balloon ride
28. Try to smoke
29. Drink alcohol
30. Ride a helicopter
31. Sleep on the beach
32. Get laid
33. Go to a drive-in movie
34. Eat escargot yuck!
35. Go to an Anime convention
36. Get thinner and be fit
37. Swim with the dolphins
38. Go up the CN tower
39. Get braces
40. Paint a mural
41. Go to Jerusalem (Holy Land)
42. Go to the Vatican and see the pope
43. Go normal or ice fishing
44. Learn how to cook properly
45. Go camping
46. Go to clubs
47. Join in La Tomatina
48. See the Rice Terraces
49. See the Chocolate Hills
50. Learn how to surf
51. See snow
52. Make snow angels
53. Go to Korea
54. Get a piercing
55. Ride a camel
56. See the Great Barrier reef
57. Ride a limousine
58. Go laser tagging
59. Get a tattoo
60. Go paint balling
61. Play mini golf
62. Stop or limit the swears
63. Don't *beep* for a month or longer
64. Go to Hawaii
65. Ride a Police car or Fire truck
66. Get dancing lessons
67. Be on TV preferably Big Brother or Amazing Race
68. Sleep in a hotel
69. Learn to rollerblade or skate
70. Take a ride on rapid waters
71. See the Aurora Borealis or Australis
72. Go to Australia
73. Go to Canada
74. Go to the USA
75. Be an extra on a film
76. Ride an elephant
77. Go to a nude beach and don't take my clothes off
78. See an eclipse
79. Experience being weightless
80. Wear contacts
81. Hold a Koala
82. Go Scuba Diving
83. Go to Mardi Gras or Carnival
84. Wish on a shooting star
85. Meet a pirate
86. Go to Egypt and see pyramids
87. Be a mile high club member
88. Take a bath in the rain
89. Have a monkey helper
90. Watch a circus
91. Get a GF haha
92. Have a trip around Europe
93. Buy myself anything I want without being cheap
94. Feed the homeless
95. Go to any Disney Land
96. Pray the rosary
97. Be in a band
98. Meet any artist or artist to be and become their friend
99. Take a swim somewhere with a waterfall
100. Find the right someone to fall in love

So what do we have in common? What's on your list? Everybody's got to have something that they want to accomplish before they move on to the next stage of life right? I am not sure If I will be able to do everything... I might take off some on the way and change it or add some new ones.

Oh yea... I almost forgot #101. I want to see you make your list. Hehe para laughtrip lang... *wink*

Posted by Kiro @ 12:48 p.m. |

Kironobu



    Welcome to my Turf. I'm some dude living in Ontario Canada. Twenty two years old. RPN student. Asian movie addict. Self proclaimed artist. I joke around most of the time but people seems to take me seriously. Don't worry guys I'm harmless! ;p

    View My Profile

Twitter


follow kironobu at http://twitter.com

Now Playing

Archives

Previous Posts

Recent Readers

Credits