Living Together
Thursday, June 29, 2006
Living with people you don't know is exciting but as soon as you get to know them they kind of get annoying after a while. Well how about living with your family for a long time can get you frustrated too.
Last night I had a dream where I was in this house and the setting was dark... you were living with other people, kinda like Big Brother house. The dream was kinda hazy and I didn't really know what I was doing inside the house. I was with two other people and we were running from something or someone. Then we got inside the house. I thought to myself, "Thank you were safe!". The next thing I know I was laying down on the floor and there is this dude shooting someone with a machine gun. He never stops even though the person was dead. I couldn't really see the person because I didn't want to get up and get shot.
After all that, I quickly ran upstairs and laid down on the couch. I said "I hope I don't get evicted or eliminated next". I believe that the way you get eliminated in the house is by dying. What a good way to be eliminated eh? Then I saw this girl running away from someone and she was hiding. It was like they were playing tag inside the house. I pretended to sleep on the couch and watched the activities that is happening. The girl and the guy were running around like cat and mouse. The girl went to the corner and was tring to open a trap door to escape. I saw the guy and signalled him "over there". I did that I guess because I want to be his ally. Then when the guy was going to kill her, I quicky stood up and ran outside to the balcony fire escape. After that I woke up.
It is hard to please everyone you live with or even the other people around you. You will do something because you think its gonna be liked by others but actually it is the opposite. You cannot please everyone and not everyone will like you. Its like when you dislike someone for no reason or someone dislike you for no reason. You cannot force the other person to like you or you to like them.
I tried to cook rice today with a regular cooking pot and not with the rice cooker. My mom used the rice cooker to cook some desert, sticky rice. I thought I should cook rice but not in the rice cooker because she used that for something else. I found it very hard to cook rice without using a rice cooker. Then when it was cooked and called everyone to eat. My mom told me, "Why I used a cooking pot instead of the rice cooker?". I said, "because I thought you might get mad if I cooked it there." I really do not know what to do. I thought one way or another she'll get mad and I chose to do the more difficult thing, cooking the rice without the rice cooker. I know its a stupid thing to argue about but it happens. Sometimes even the smallest thing can set off someone.
Well anyway, I guess all I am trying to say is that living together with people can get you to be annoyed at each other but that does not mean you are enemies and by the end you will still have each other.
Posted by Kiro @ 11:49 a.m. |