Work Mode
Wednesday, June 28, 2006
This week is a very busy week for me and maybe next week as well, because yes you heard right! or should I say read... WORK! There's no hockey but there is lacrosse. My other work mates have been working, well only two, for the past months. And the others are just reserves, I mean on call. Since Sarah *ahihi* is going to camp to be a leader (I didn't go because I think my mom won't let me and Sarah might rape me ahaha jowk). I am working her shifts.
Today I am going to a training course for something. I am not entirely sure what it is. Its good that I asked my supervisor before where it was going to be held because it didn't really say on the sheet of paper mailed to me. Its good that I know some people I know will be coming too. Meagan wasn't sure where it is going to be held so she called me. And yes people if you were wondering I work mostly with girls *ahihi* except they hired another dude but he's cool. I kinda don't like him a bit though just a bit, because of what I said before on my previous entry. The jokes there at work can be personal sometimes but not too personal.
I am going there today at 3pm untill 5pm. I'll update this later, so just wait for it. Because you never know what kind of course it is that they're going to teach.
HERE
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!
It was raining really hard and I asked my mom to drop me off to work. We went and they stayed in the library to borrow movies. I was only suppose to stay for two hours but I stayed for three. Why you might ask? I stayed because I ate 4 slices of pizza and it was kinda rude of me to just get the pizza then leave. We mostly just discussed or actually just listened to them talk about Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS), evacutation stuff and alerts etc. I went home and did'nt stay for the fourth class... that's all that happened I guess, nothing exciting.
Posted by Kiro @ 12:22 p.m. |