Fifa World Cup 2006


Click to enlarge


Who's gonna win??
My team's Portugal...
even though they haven't been to the semi finals in a long while.
I think Portugal have a good chance of winning against France because I think France isn't really giving it their all. Well that's what I think I can be wrong.
Portugal is so pumped with their winning streaks, its like they're on fire!
And about Germany vs Italy.
I believe Germany is going to win. Italy has been beaten by the past host countries for the last few years.
They're all good players. All four countries. I just got to pick sides hehe.
I think the finals are going to be between Germany and Portugal.
If not then... Oh well!
Oh and yea... Beckham quit or resigned on being England's captain after their loss against Portugal. What's up with that?? The story here.

-edit-
July 5 2006

Results:

Italy won against Germany (2:0)
This is Italy's 6th time going to the finals.
France won against Portugal (1:0)
This is France's 2nd time going to the finals.

I guess I was wrong!!!

Posted by Kiro @ 11:57 p.m. |

Kironobu



    Welcome to my Turf. I'm some dude living in Ontario Canada. Twenty two years old. RPN student. Asian movie addict. Self proclaimed artist. I joke around most of the time but people seems to take me seriously. Don't worry guys I'm harmless! ;p

    View My Profile

Twitter


follow kironobu at http://twitter.com

Now Playing

Archives

Previous Posts

Recent Readers

Credits