Flip Pride?

Warning: The following content has course language.
Reader discretion is adviced.

If you don't want to read any bad language.
I suggest you to move on to the next entry.


Why is it like that? Why do some people think they are better than others? What possesses a person to do and think such things? Well, I am talking about some filipino's... specially the one's overseas. Haha not me you idiot (sorry)... I am talking about the others that think they are all good and shit. What annoys me the most about these people is that they are so snobby. Just because your rich and shit you think you own the world. Well, I do know some people like that here. I don't get affected by them or whatever. It just irritates me when I see people like that. But I still act nice in front of them. Don't get me wrong I am not mad at them. Its just disappointing the way they act.

I hate it when people says they cannot speak filipino (tagalog) anymore. Ofcourse with exception to people born overseas or went here when they are really young. I understand that they are not so much exposed to the filipino language. The people who are irritating are the one's who just gets here for some months and they say "Oh! I don't understand what your're saying". Stupid bitch! Who the hell do you think you are!?! How come you can't speak your own language anymore?. Oh and just to let you know I have never said that to someone ahehehe. I haven't really met anyone who gets my blood boiling to the point that I want to smack them down to the floor.

It's not only people here who's like that. Some people back there are like this too (I think). Well, I met this person and that person just arrived here a couple of weeks ago. Ofcourse I didn't doubt their english because its good. Most filipino's are good english speakers anyway. But the only thing I hated is when I spoke to that person in tagalog and that person replied to me in english. I didn't mind the first time but when time pass that person keeps on speaking in english. What a fucker! That person said that they came from a school where they speak english. I thought its okay if you speak english at school pero at least sa labas at sa kapwa Pilipino mo ay magsalita ka ng tagalog. Stupid snobby people.

I dunno what possesed me to make this entry. Maybe just because I see and notice that here. Who cares anyway, they're just a buch of stuck up people. Why waste my blog to make an entry about them (Oops! I made this already... Oh well). Err and by the way, if it seems that I am mad. I am totally not! I just want to prove my point and I just want to make people realize that they should be proud of who they are and not turn their backs on it. Ika nga ni Jose Rizal, "Ang hindi marunong magmahal sa sariling wika, daig pa ang malansang isda".

Oh and I'm sorry I have to add this "HAPPY CANADA DAY". I didn't even make an entry or even greeted people "Happy Independence Day" on June 12th. Sorry! Err and yea "Happy 4th of July" Amfufu!

Posted by Kiro @ 5:10 p.m. |

Kironobu



    Welcome to my Turf. I'm some dude living in Ontario Canada. Twenty two years old. RPN student. Asian movie addict. Self proclaimed artist. I joke around most of the time but people seems to take me seriously. Don't worry guys I'm harmless! ;p

    View My Profile

Twitter


follow kironobu at http://twitter.com

Now Playing

Archives

Previous Posts

Recent Readers

Credits