Kimchi
Sunday, July 09, 2006
I decided not to post the entry I said I couldn't finish, because I couldn't finish it... My brain isn't really working for that entry. Sorryif I haven't posted anything in a while. I just got my reasons for it.
Anyway, last Saturday my mom asked if I want to go to a "fiesta". It was just a gathering of a town from the Philippines. Lahat ng taga Pampanga na nasa isang town nandun. There was a lot of people but they're mostly families. We as the only non-pampangeno, is just at the side ahehehe. I really don't like to go to those kind of gatherings where I don't know anyone at all. I went anyway because I don't want to leave my mom all by herself there. At least she has someone to talk to beside her friends that invited her there.
Then I got a phone call. After some time spending at home. I finally had a night out, I havent been out for like two or three weeks. I had such a great time. First of all I wanna greet Victor a happy birthday. He asked me if I am free and I said "yes!!". Then he asked me "why is it so noisy?" and all that. "Oh that's nothing, we're just outside in a gathering", I said. Then after all that, I asked my mom to drop me off at Square One. I met with them and we went Mini Golfing. Then we passed the time just hanging around, walking, DDR and taking pictures. We walked, how sad, to the restaurant, Korean BBQ, to eat. It was a bit of a walk but it was alright. We were goofing around while walking there. After dinner we went to a bar. I am not going to say anymore because we all promised to not talk about that thing after dinner. Anyway, I'll just post some pictures.


Haha! Yea... I need to stop eating... I ate so much that day. I'm getting fat every minute. And... I need a haircut...
Posted by Kiro @ 12:32 a.m. |