Random Vol.IV
Thursday, July 06, 2006
Woohoo... another random post from me. I just have much to say and I want to get that over with.
- Today is Big Brother 7's premiere and its one amazing show. Its All-Stars. People from Big Brother 1 to Big Brother 6 battle it out.
- 19 more days to go... Are you ready for me?
- Who's going to win? France or Italy? and who's going to get third place? Germany or Portugal. I probably would go for Italy then 2nd to France and third to Portugal.
- And about Wimbeldon. Its going to be either Nadal or Federer for the men's. As for the ladies its either Mauresmo or Clijsters. Theyre the top players anyway so no surprise there.
- Spider man 3 is coming...
- MTV doesn't play music anymore. Why is that? Why do they still call themselves music television?
- There is no work today. It has been cancelled because of some water leakage or something. The building was closed.
- And last but not the least, I don't have anything to post for today thats why I only made a random post. I don't want to say I'm sick or I'm going to stop blogging. LOL... It's already been done.
- If anybody have any idea on what you want me to blog about. Please do comment.
Posted by Kiro @ 9:02 p.m. |