Missed
Friday, July 14, 2006
These past few days, I don't really know what's gotten into me. I have been somewhat lazy updating my blog. I am not busy with anything or something like that. Its just I found myself writing entries, and then it goes idle ending up as drafts then deleting it afterwards. I was not able to finish my entries because of some unknown reason. I am guessing that the reason is boredom and my brain isn't cooperating with me on making an entry everyday.
Updating a blog is hard, even though you have a lot to say. The words just don't come out sometimes and sometimes you feel dumb because you're sharing all of these thoughts to the public. I know you should not care what other people think and you should write for yourself not for the audience. Don't stress yourself out if you can't write an entry because your readers are going to be disappointed. You have your own life too and you don't just live on the "blogging world".
Its alright once in a while to think of the audience but don't let them be your downfall. Don't let them get to you and affect how you write. Don't sensor stuff and be so polite but also don't cross the line and be all rude. Remember not all your audience is over eighteen. I seriously hate to be stuck on writing something. I feel like my head is empty and all the words in my vocabulary are used up. There's times when I feel like I am just going around and around and not getting to the point that I am trying to say like what I am doing right now. Also I am not going to be picky if no one visits my blog or comment on it.
I guess all I am trying to say to all of this is that I am sorry that I haven't blogged much. And maybe from now on I will just be blogging once or twice a week or maybe three times. You never know. I lost my appetite to blog. Like one of the people said to me in a game, "Go on a break and you'll miss this and you will have your appetite to play again" in this case blog. Anyway, that is it. Oh and I'm not going to go anywhere. You'll probably see me roaming around commenting on your blogs. Finally... I finished an entry...
Posted by Kiro @ 11:42 a.m. |