Crossing the border

NY Well... I am back! Where did I go? I went to New York, that's about it. It was alright... no biggie. We were gone for about three days and just went around a bit at Buffalo - Niagara. I don't have much to say so I am just going to post pictures. Just a bunch of pictures I took... trying hard photographer. I got some video's but I don't know what's wrong with it... it's kinda choppy. The trip was fun while it lasted, however I wish I went there with friends so it had been more fun. So... Did anyone miss me? ahehe...





Posted by Kiro @ 2:42 p.m. |

Kironobu



    Welcome to my Turf. I'm some dude living in Ontario Canada. Twenty two years old. RPN student. Asian movie addict. Self proclaimed artist. I joke around most of the time but people seems to take me seriously. Don't worry guys I'm harmless! ;p

    View My Profile

Twitter


follow kironobu at http://twitter.com

Now Playing

Archives

Previous Posts

Recent Readers

Credits