Wanna Play?
Monday, July 24, 2006
I got nothing to post today so I decided to do this... I got this from Kuazee and Juice.
THE RULES: If you comment on this post, I will..Kuazee wrote:
1. Respond with something random about you.
2. Challenge you to try something.
3. Pick a color that I associate with you.
4. Tell you something I like about you.
5. Tell you my first/clearest memory of you.
6. Tell you what animal you remind me of.
7. Ask you something I've always wanted to ask you.
8. Pick a song that reminds me of you.
You then must post the same meme and my response in your blog.
1. RANDOM
Cool
thanx...
2. CHALLENGE
Make the ends of your elbows meet. (the bones at the end)
lol... gullible me... i tried it...
3. COLOR
red - Kiro sounds very heroic. like a Samurai.
yea and i like it!
4. LIKE
i like that you liked the song that i like (ref. to the streets)
i got this fascination on english accents
5. MEMORY
you were one of the first to drop by my blog
thank you!... i gotta help out a brother out and spread the word...
6. ANIMAL
the Geico -- he's cool
ohhh... that geico commercial has the geico talkin in english accent hahaha...
7. QUESTION
Who killed Roger Rabbit? (excempted answers are Bugs Bunny, and anything connected to being ran over)
Mr. Rogers? lol... coz the rabbit stole his name...
8. SONG
The Streets
hmmm what song though?... I really like Dry your eyes mate...
Juice wrote:
1. RANDOM
Thanks for the little tour of Canada you gave me! *wink wink*
Haha! No problem *wink wink*
2. CHALLENGE
PODCAST!! Like Jhed. Haha
I tried but its hard... I'll do it soon though... just wait
3. COLOR
Blue of course, coz of your blog, and I've always seen you as the "blue" kinda person
Yes I am... my clothes and things are mostly blue...
4. LIKE
Nice, down-to-earth and simple You're one of my good friends online
awww thanx... you're one of the good friends I have online too...
5. FIRST MEMORY
Hmm, this is quite hard. Confe's w/ Jhed? That was the time when everything kinda started
Yea... I don't remember how we first "officially" talked... but we definitely started talking again in the confe.
6. ANIMAL
Hamster? Dunno haha that's what came first in my mind lol
HAHA hamhamhamham HAMTARO! lol...
7. QUESTION
What yah? Errmm.. What if I visit you in Canada say, next week? What will your reaction be? Haha
I'll be shocked (another stalker!!!)... and I'll ask you if Beverly is with you... lol
8. SONG
The Killers - Mr. Brightside, coz that was the song which was stuck in your blog for the LONGEST time. And Kiss' Because I'm a Girl.. coz that's what's in your blog right now. Plus that song is sad. haha and emo.. and you're the emo dude. ahah.. peace out!
I'm not emo... well not much and I like the girl in the video!
Posted by Kiro @ 2:34 p.m. |