Recruit
Friday, July 21, 2006
I usually have this thing when I see something, watch a show, hear something from someone or when someone tells me that I can do it. I want to do the same thing, copy them or do something similar. Hmm I can't really explain what I'm trying to say but I'll just use this explanation... maybe I'm just like filipino television, no originality. When I see American idol... I will sing untill I go to bed. When I see So you think you can dance... I try to dance. You get my point.
Anyway... many things has came up to my mind on what I really want to do with my life. I never realize that I have so much option if I really tried my hardest at school and at life. This coming september I would be taking Nursing at a local college. I am scared of the unknown things that i'm going to face. New school, new people, new environment... but I can do it. The only thing I know is that its gonna be full of girls ahehe...
My first choice was to be a Paramedic but since I'm not in a Paramedicine course I'll try and make this Nursing thing work. I might switch course to Paramedic or just continue Nursing. I thought to myself what am I going to do after I finish this course? I can go to a hospital and work there. I then researched and saw an opportunity of being a Nursing officer. Right now I have this fascination of being in the Canadian forces. Since I was young I had this idea already but I'm scared that they will send me to war and I'll die.
Now... If I had to choose on being in the Army, Air Force or Navy. I will probably choose hmm maybe Navy because I think it is easier. But since I am taking nursing... I had found out how to combine both of them, be a Nursing officer. Its a pretty demanding job and I don't know if i will be able to cope up with it. There are some risks I would need to take and the job is combining two very hectic position. Its just one of my options and I have plenty of time on what or where I am going to end up working.
Posted by Kiro @ 1:41 p.m. |