Think Ahead

Are you a kind of person who thinks ahead? Thinks of what lies in the future? Or thinks of what the outcome would be and the consequences that follows? Well I think I am kinda like that. On some cases I do think before I act, but mostly not... I just let it be. Whatever happens happen but I usually make sure the thing that happen is a good thing.

So what has came into the blogging world? I know people/bloggers have lives and can't update everytime. Well who can? I can't either. Has it ever crossed you're mind what would happen next week? or next month? or next year? Would the bloggers we know and talk to still exist in the bloggong world? Or would they get bored... move on with their lives and let their blog be just a memory of the past? Man... thats too many question to think about... I don't want you to get a headache or a nosebleed. And also we don't need another person commiting "blog-o-cide" because of thinking too much. Sorry about that.

But anyway... when time passes I still want to at least keep in touch with the people I met and chill. I've met so many amazing people and I had such a great time blogging with all you guys. I am lucky that I landed in this part of the blogworld. Well enough with all this crap... I just thought about that and decided to share with all you guys.

On other news... Have you ever had that time when you and your family is watching TV and a intimate scene comes up and everyone feels awkward and stuff. I know it happened to you at least once in your life. The movie Election is on TV... before I was wondering why I haven't seen the whole movie. I only keep on seeing the begginning part. Well now I know why... Imagine you at the dinner table eating and you hear this on TV.

Girl: Oh! F*ck me! F*ck me! F*ck harder! Harder!
*Insert some grunts*


It was the most weirdest thing I have ever seen. It will give people nightmare. But it actually wasn't all that bad because the good thing is that they didn't show any nudity. Only the "sounds". Well yea... I guess that's all I'm gonna share with you guys... I don't know what else to say... I'll make it up to you guys next time with a better entry.

Oh wait! and yea... BB7 is the best show ever! lol...

Posted by Kiro @ 9:48 p.m. |

Kironobu



    Welcome to my Turf. I'm some dude living in Ontario Canada. Twenty two years old. RPN student. Asian movie addict. Self proclaimed artist. I joke around most of the time but people seems to take me seriously. Don't worry guys I'm harmless! ;p

    View My Profile

Twitter


follow kironobu at http://twitter.com

Now Playing

Archives

Previous Posts

Recent Readers

Credits