Phone Call
Tuesday, August 01, 2006
A telephone is a means of comunication. It connects people from different parts of the world. People sometimes get addicted to it and "telebabad". Well I'm not much of a phone person but sometimes I do like to talk. Here and there... whatever my mood is. I remember the longest conversations I have with different girls, I am always the one that gives up first. They can really go for hours and hours!
Grrr... I dislike phones sometimes. I always get calls from some weird telemarketers... with weird promo's and gimicks. I'm guessing they're from the Philippines hahahha... but yea... anyway... just kidding. In all my life I had many memorable phone calls, weird one, funny one, angry one and sometimes just plain weird. I will try and re-tell them to you guys as clear as I can remember however I am not going to re-tell the angry one ahehe... I can't really remember the whole thing but it involves swearing on the phone.
I was sleeping
*ring*ring*
I got up and answered the phone
All the person on the other side can hear is a loud crashing.
I fell off the couch.
*ring*ring*
Me: Hello!
Lola's friend: Hello! Sino ka?
Me: Sino ka rin?!?
*hangs up*
*ring*ring*
Me: Hello!
Lola's friend: Hahahaha! Ako toh! Si Lola (name)
*ring*ring*
Me: Hello!
Some guy: Hello! Great Wok of China?
*ring*ring*
Me: Hello!
Girl:Hello!
Me:Hi?
Girl:Hi?
*covers up the mouth piece... pretending I hanged up*
Girl: Hello? Hi? Hello... Hi...
*I hanged up*
Ahehehe... I got other weird phone calls that happened to me but I can't remember them all. its not like i go memorizing all the phonecalls I get. Oh and to the people who plans to call me or had or will have the chance to talk to me on the phone, I don't joke around on the phone if I don't know who I am talking to! LOL! I will hang up on you as fast as you can say Mississippi...
And do not piss me off hahahaha! Just Kidding! Oh Bevs!...
And oh yea... phone phone... the only thing I miss about Philippine calls is a random person asking you to be their phonepal!!!! Whats the deal with lonely people who's got to randomly call anyone and ask them to be their friend hahahahha!!! good times... good times... funneh! Pwede ba makipag Phone pal?
Posted by Kiro @ 6:54 p.m. |