Exit lines
Thursday, August 03, 2006
Well I have to be fair and not just go and favour the pick up lines. Hmm but If someone tried to pick me up hahaha I'll try to use these... I mean if ever and err nevermind... anyway for the ladies out there... maybe you can use these. Enjoy!
Guy: If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put I and U togather.
Girl: Oh really, because if I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put F and U together.
Guy: Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?
Girl: Did it hurt when they kicked you out of hell??
He says "Where have you been all my life"
She says "Hiding from you... how the hell did you find me?"
Guy: I would die for you...
Girl: Prove it!
Guy: Haven't I seen you someplace before?
Girl: Yeah, that's why I don't go there anymore.
He: So what do you do for a living?
She: Female impersonator.
Guy: So, wanna go back to my place?
Girl: Well, I don't know. Will two people fit under a rock?
Guy: I'd like to call you. What's your number?
Girl: It's in the phone book.
Guy: But I don't know your name.
Girl: That's in the phone book too.
Guy: I know how to please a woman.
Girl: Then please leave me alone.
Boy: I want to give myself to you.
Girl: Sorry, I don't accept cheap gifts.
Guy: Your body is like a temple.
Girl: Sorry, there are no services today.
Guy: Your place or mine?
Girl: Both. You go to yours and I'll go to mine.
Q: Does beauty run in your family?
A: It obviously doesn't in yours!
Q: Do you believe in love at first sight or do you want me to walk by again?
A: Yeah, but this time don't stop!
Boy: I think you're the best looking girl in here.
Girl: Really? Well, I'd better go find the best looking guy then!
Boy: Can I buy you a drink?
Girl: Go ahead, but only if you buy my boyfriend one too!
Guy: I looked up beautiful in the thesaurus today and your name was included.
Girl: Thanks! Hey, I saw your name next to jerk.
Posted by Kiro @ 5:56 p.m. |