Escape

Huy huy shhhh don't tell anyone! shhhhh please don't! I escaped the baul and I'm currently hiding here with a couple others! Its good that the owner of this blog let me write in here... I am one of the "Kalansay sa baul" shhhhhh keep it down. I don't want to go back there! There's so many "kalansay's" there, its so crowded and hot. Luckily I escaped! it took me a while to escape... planning and scheming inside the baul. Oh by the way my name is Juan but you can call me Joshua ahehe! I hate that name... Juan... eww... its so "tagalog". Think whatever you want but yea I don't like it. I wish I landed at Cofibean's blog, on second though he might not let me write there and his english is so NATIVE eww... I can write better than him.

Anyway, its so orc-ish in the baul and full of natives, specially the owner of it. I really despise the baul. I have heard other "kalansay's" have escaped there too. I have no idea where the others went but they might have ended up in other blogs. I don't really care about them... if they're okay or not. I don't give a rat's ass if the blog they landed to will let them write there or not.

Dang it... don't bother me!! Grrr... oh man... the other kalansay's with me is so antsy. Thay want to butt in and write! grrr... shhh be quiet! shut up Yuri! Look what you made me do! Naisulat ko tuloy and sinasabe ko sa blog grrr! Stupid Chinoy! Go talk to Kiro... both of you looks like native orcs from China anyway! Oh and before I forgot... If you can read this Enday! I am with your sister! Bwahahahaha! Nagtanan na kame! Grrr okay fine! Yuri... go ahead and f*ckin write your crap!! Kung hindi ka lang bestfriend ni Nena, nasapak na kita! Oh and by the way call her Natalie... because Nena sounds orc-ish... okay? So yea I'll write again soon! Make-out session muna kame ni Natalie dito ahehe... and also before I forget... grrr F*CK the're tons of orc like pop ups in this orc natives blogs and other blogs ahehe...

Posted by Kiro @ 12:58 p.m. |

Kironobu



    Welcome to my Turf. I'm some dude living in Ontario Canada. Twenty two years old. RPN student. Asian movie addict. Self proclaimed artist. I joke around most of the time but people seems to take me seriously. Don't worry guys I'm harmless! ;p

    View My Profile

Twitter


follow kironobu at http://twitter.com

Now Playing

Archives

Previous Posts

Recent Readers

Credits