SexyBlogBack
Thursday, August 10, 2006
Ahehe first of all... Hello! ahehe shout out goes to all you guys... anyway today I was browsing through my older post and its fun to reminisce the past and all the things that happened. All your corniness (is that even a word?) in the past. All you said and all you did. You can't believe that you said all of that and what were you thinking at that time. It is so funny to read your older post specially if you're blog has been up for a long time.
Also I looked at other people's blogs and looked at their past entries. You can learn a lot from people through their old post. I went around to other people's blogs and read a bit of their old post and also checked when I landed on their blog for the first time and started really talking to them. And I also checked on my blog when was the first time people landed on my blog. I was talking to Jhed about my past entries and I remembered my 100 to DO list entry, and I'll update you on that if I get to accomplish one. And I also realized that I know and talked to some of you guys for 3 months now. Hope it will last eh?
Anyway, i think I'm going in circles so I'll stop that thought. But first I would like to reveal a secret to all of you guys hahaha! Its not me who wrote the last entry. It was none other than my good friend, Gener aka Heneroso. I was too lazy to make an entry and asked him to make me one. You probably or may not have noticed the errors in the entry. I would like to correct and clarify them a bit. I am not in the process of getting a third job yet and I am only waiting for my Community Centre jobs to start again. I truly was in a hurry becaus I had a doctor's appointment when I asked him to write that. And finally, I am not hanging on a hanger! lol... he's right though na MALAYO mangyare yun, and he is the one that started saying that thing. Also people have been asking me when my birthday is... well it is on Saturday August 12th. Thank you! :) In addition to that I got my sidebar backa gain! thanks to view source ahehe!
Posted by Kiro @ 11:03 p.m. |