After party

Grrr... f*ck! Now I gotta re-write this whole entry! Well its because I went to someones blog and I clicked the comment thing and after a couple of minutes. A ton of pop up started to appear and wont stop. So I was forced to restart the PC without saving the entry. So anyway, Firts of all I would like to thank all of the people who greeted me and who's about to greet me ahehe! To Heneroso, Juice and Vinks... special thanks to you guys!

Well many people have been askin me what I did on my birthday. Well the very exciting and cool thing I did on my birthday is go to the doctors! Ahehe nothing beats going to the doctors on your birthday haha! hope I'm alright though... and don't worry about me *wink* I am fine!

Funny story by the way before i continue, i just have to stick this in my entry. I have broken plates and glasses before but now it has gone way worse! I am now breaking spoons and forks! Yes! you heard right! LOL! I think I'm turning into somekind of superhero nyahaha! Just kidding... the spoons, forks and knives' handle i might add are made out of some kind of plastic. So thats the explanation to that.

Well anyway I went out firday night with friends and ate out for dinner. I thought the dinner was for Rita, because her birthday was before mine but it was for both of us. I had fun but my "barkada" asked me if I can go to Playdium with them but I was already out with some other friends so yea I couldn't go with them. Its all good though. Well here is a couple of pictures and Juice's gift to me. Thanks again to everyone!


Click to enlarge

Posted by Kiro @ 10:32 p.m. |

Kironobu



    Welcome to my Turf. I'm some dude living in Ontario Canada. Twenty two years old. RPN student. Asian movie addict. Self proclaimed artist. I joke around most of the time but people seems to take me seriously. Don't worry guys I'm harmless! ;p

    View My Profile

Twitter


follow kironobu at http://twitter.com

Now Playing

Archives

Previous Posts

Recent Readers

Credits