Jokes ni R!

Nothin to do so heres a bunch of jokes from R! ahihi... its a compilation but I lost the entry (got deleted along with something else *wink*) so I asked R to tell me some more jokes! ahehehe... I have been meaning to do this for a while now... enjoy!

R: ano ang english ng matagal nang bulag?
Ako: Anu?
R: edi long time no see

R: anong animal ang dapat hindi mo kalaro?
Ako: ano?
R: edi cheetaah!
Ako: Nyeh!...

R: ano ang tawag sa magbenta ng isda?
Ako: Fish Vendor!
R: Di... edi selfish... magbenta. hindi nagbebenta.
Ako: oh okay...

R: eto! ano ang english ng babaeng nakatayo sa ilalim?
Ako: ano? ahehe
R: misunderstanding
Ako: Nyahah.

R: ano tawag pag nagbubunguan ang mga pato? (uii tagalog ng isang kind ng duck haha)
Ako: di ko alam. ano?
R: goosebumps!!
Ako: Nyeh!

R: anong food ang laging on the go?
Ako: fast food!!! ahehe tama?
R: di!!... mabilis un eh..
R: GOTO!!
Ako: nyahaha

R: eto last na >_<
R: use continue in a sentence............
R: "Oh, asan ang iba? Bakit ang CONTINUE?"
Ako: ok cge
Ako: ha?
R: ayun na ung joke eh
Ako: nyahaha... sorry na miss ko!

Ang corny! Nyahahahaha! Sorry for the corny post! I can't think of anything to do or post... the "kalansays" here went out for the night. (Di ako sinama!) Tomorrow will be a very busy day for me because i have to go to downtown Toronto for a little something something... for school ahehe! Dang them recquirements!

+++++

May pahabol pa!

C: alam mo ba ung..
C: bakit bawal magsabi ng secret sa banko?
Ako: bakit?
C: kasi... may teller.

Posted by Kiro @ 10:46 p.m. |

Kironobu



    Welcome to my Turf. I'm some dude living in Ontario Canada. Twenty two years old. RPN student. Asian movie addict. Self proclaimed artist. I joke around most of the time but people seems to take me seriously. Don't worry guys I'm harmless! ;p

    View My Profile

Twitter


follow kironobu at http://twitter.com

Now Playing

Archives

Previous Posts

Recent Readers

Credits