Shakespeare
Monday, August 21, 2006
Well there's nothing here about Shakespeare... I just can't think of a good title and I just want to quote a line from his works and change it a little. "To blog or not to blog, that is the question?" HAHA! Well, I have been somewhat and "always" getting lazy to blog. I always post for consecutive days then stop posting for some time. I guess that is just my pattern and how I work on this blog.
Well, a lot of us are busy nowadays. We do have lives out of this blogging world right? (with the exception of vinks, who updates everyday) If your answer is no... then too bad. Oh and also I am a bit... lets not say lazy because if I have a dollar everytime I say that word I would be rich! Let's just say, I am slacking a bit. Idle ba... or AFK lol...
In about 2 weeks or a bit less, school will start ahehe. I really can't wait. But I am still a bit anxious with everything. I still have to finish some stuff that I haven't done and I still have to buy my expensive, not to mention heavy books. By the end of the month is my orientation. I am going to meet with my professor and fellow students. I still don't know what to expect. And I think like I said before I am going to be placed somewhere. I hope they put me on St. Michael's (I got my reasons) or somewhere closer.
Oh and before i forget one more reason why i don't go online much or blog much anymore is because I am currently banned haha... from using the PC. I have to get away from it to "better" my life. And please do read my two last entries, it was posted a bit late and I am just posting it now. Thanks!
Posted by Kiro @ 8:35 a.m. |