Cadaver!

I woke up and searched for my watch wildly, it was 5:40AM. I immediately got up, took a quick shower, groomed myself and changed. I catched the bus going to Square One and made it just on time at 6:11AM to catch the next bus. My first class (BIOS101) was a lab at 8:05 in the morning! As usual we discussed rules and the outlines and stuff. We also discussed about CADAVERS!... Well, for people who doesn't know what a Cadaver is. It is human remains used by health students to study more about the human body... for short, a dead person. We are going to see them next week. Before I continue this... I would like to thank the Cadaver we are going to use. Thanks to the person who donated themselves for science, I truly respect you and your decision.

The class is done and I have about 2 1/2 hour break until my next class. Went around the school, did some school work, and some stuff untill the people I know got out of their class. Walang wala talaga akong magawa nung break and I was so bored... buti na lang maaga silang napalabas. We went and ate at Harvey's for lunch, sarap ng hotdog and fries. After lunch we went to use the PC's around the school until I had to go. Went to the next class (NURS160) and talked more and discussed more. The class was boring as hell but maybe just because we have been doing orientations in class the whole week.

I went back home and on the way, I keep seeing people I know. I got to Square One around 5:20PM but got home at 8:00PM. I saw a HS friend with her baby girl, two other HS friend, a work friend, and another HS friend that I found out just got married back August. Well enough about that... I got home and rested for a while. I got a phone call kung gusto ko daw lumabas. I said sure despite the fact that I have a class tomorrow at 8:05AM. I got home around 12:00 Midnight and slept until 4:00AM at papasok nanaman sa school.

Posted by Kiro @ 10:01 p.m. |

Kironobu



    Welcome to my Turf. I'm some dude living in Ontario Canada. Twenty two years old. RPN student. Asian movie addict. Self proclaimed artist. I joke around most of the time but people seems to take me seriously. Don't worry guys I'm harmless! ;p

    View My Profile

Twitter


follow kironobu at http://twitter.com

Now Playing

Archives

Previous Posts

Recent Readers

Credits