Ateneo - International
Wednesday, September 06, 2006
WOO! wtfudge! Day Two! My class today was the latest class I have all semester. I started my class at 1:30PM! I left early and went to Square One to walk around a bit, get some grub and also to print some stuff at YMCA. I didn't manage to print them off because well people there sucked. But that's not really the reason... I kinda just didn't have enough time. So I went and took the bus but this time it was faster than usual because there were not as much people than rush hour and people dont get on and off as much.
I got to school half an hour early. I went to the mini cafe in the school and got me a large French Vanilla Cappucino. I waited outside and listened to my sis's MP3... I didn't like much of the songs but who am I to complain? Buti nga dala ko yun so I don't get bored. I got into class (BIOS101) and saw this dude sitting beside me last orientation... so ayun nakipag kaibigan, since I don't know a single soul at that class of 500! Tapos nakita ko yung isa pang nakilala ko nung orientation and I called her to sit with us. I found out that the dude was an International Student... Wow!!! LMAO! He was from Ateneo... so mga taga Ateneo jan! Baka kakilala nyo to! but anyway at least I know two people in that class now... except for my classmate back in HS but I don't really hang out with her.
I went to my next class (LANG101) around 4:25PM. It was an english class but focusing more on writing. We discussed some stuff and wrote an essay. After I was done I got out of the class and met with a friend, who's taking a different course, outside the main building. She bought some of her books already while waiting for me. Then we got on the bus, talked and yea... then we parted ways at Square One and went home. Yun lang muna... I gotta sleep early and go to school really early!
Posted by Kiro @ 7:43 p.m. |