Back again

I still can't believe it... me? hitting the books? Well yea... I have to but if I don't have to, I totally wont. Its fall, school started and its starting to get cold outside. I got out today going to school, and what was I wearing? A sando and polo shirt and jeans. I thought it was going to be hot outside because I can see the sun but it wasn't. It was freezing at naninigas ang aking katawan. HAHA! The wind is cold and its blowing strong. Kung walang hangin ayos siguro ang temperatuta sa labas.

What else does the cold weather tells? It means snow is coming soon. And also new seasons of TV shows. Amazing Race 10, Survivor 13 and ANTM Cycle 7. Ummm yes, I do watch ANTM because its ummm a really good show. I don't watch it just because of err the hawt models *wink*. Umm well only some are hawt the others sucks. Kakatapos lang ng BB7, So you think you can dance 2 at iba pang reality shows. Ang dame kase... I can't keep up.

So, am I going back to my old habits? Back again... to procrastinating, not finishing homeworks and readings... basically being lazy. Hopefully not. I don't want to disappoint myself and do such a lousy job at school. I don't want to go through hell of not knowing what my future will be. If its going to be a good successful life, or just a crappy one. Pangako ko sa sarile ko na pagbubutihan ko talaga.

More reading, more lab and more homework. I am swamped with work but its okay! I dont have much time to bloghop and I am sorry for that. For those ones who wants me to hop to their blog... just post a "hi" comment sa comment section. Alam ko na binasa niyo ito because sinunod niyo ang instruction ko ahehe. Well yea! Soon, I will also be updating and editing my links. I also recently just moved to blogger beta and see what's the fuzz all about there. Wala naman pala. So yea, I need to count sheeps and catch some z's. I'll see you later.

Posted by Kiro @ 10:17 p.m. |

Kironobu



    Welcome to my Turf. I'm some dude living in Ontario Canada. Twenty two years old. RPN student. Asian movie addict. Self proclaimed artist. I joke around most of the time but people seems to take me seriously. Don't worry guys I'm harmless! ;p

    View My Profile

Twitter


follow kironobu at http://twitter.com

Now Playing

Archives

Previous Posts

Recent Readers

Credits