First impression last

Its been two weeks going to school. We already had test, tutorial and we're going to have a lab. Its been fun so far... even though I failed a quiz. Met new people and they are crazy and funny. Today in NURS161 we did handwashing and bed making. Its a 4 hour lesson. I was sitting at the back at di mapakali... sasabog na aking pantog sa sobrang pagpipigil. I could have just asked if I can go but I didn't want to miss the lesson. HAHAHA nung nag break takbo ako... parang si Superman o kaya si Flash. Anyway I don't know why I have to say that but yea... If you have seen me there it was funny.

Anu nga ba ang first impression? What was your first impression of me? When you first landed on this dumb blog... or when you first talked to me on YM. What did you think of me? LOL... I am just curious and I want to know. I know not every one will like me and that is okay. You cannot please everyone in this world we are living in. Minsan kahit di mo pa nami-meet ang isang tao at nakita mo lang siya, galit ka na agad. Bakit nga ba ganun?

If you know me, I am a shy guy. Yung tipong pa smile smile lang. I don't talk until you talk to me but I am trying to change that. Naalala ko when I was in grade two, I applied to UP (I think it was UP or maybe UST, anyway its one of the two) I did good on the entrance tests and all that but when it came to the speaking part, wala ako. There was about 6 kids sa group namen and the teacher or instructor asked us our name and a bunch of question. Hiyang-hiya ako nun and di mashado nagsasalita. I don't even know why I was shy. Haha pero nagyun di na ako mashado, but it still depends on who the person I am with. Paiba-iba ng "behaviour" if I am with someone close or not. Basta!

So... anu nga ba impression niyo sa akin? Curious lang ako... I don't care if its good or bad... gusto ko lang malaman. I want to know where I can improve myself? LOL hahaha lalo na sa pagsusulat. What can I write to get more readers and all that... bulok na bulok na blog ko eh. Haha Wala lang ako maisulat haha... Comment na kayo kahit di ko kayo kilala... To all the people who dropped by for the first time... What did you think of the blog and me? LOL... :D

Posted by Kiro @ 10:58 p.m. |

Kironobu



    Welcome to my Turf. I'm some dude living in Ontario Canada. Twenty two years old. RPN student. Asian movie addict. Self proclaimed artist. I joke around most of the time but people seems to take me seriously. Don't worry guys I'm harmless! ;p

    View My Profile

Twitter


follow kironobu at http://twitter.com

Now Playing

Archives

Previous Posts

Recent Readers

Credits